There are so many things to do in Southern California, you may never leave. From the breathtaking beaches of Orange County to the alluring nightlife of Los Angeles to the fantastic family attractions of Anaheim and San Diego, Southern California is a spectacular vacation destination. Whether you are planning a family adventure, a golf getaway or a romantic escape, Southern California will captivate your spirit.
- Anaheim – Explore the magical lands at Disneyland Park, cheer on the Angels of Anaheim, or see a blockbuster concert at the Honda Center.
- San Diego – Dive below the waves at SeaWorld San Diego, get wild at the San Diego Zoo and discover amazing marine creatures and unforgettable views of the Pacific Ocean at the Birch Aquarium.
- Los Angeles – Walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see a concert under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl, watch a sunset from the Santa Monica Pier, and explore L.A. Live, downtown’s entertainment and shopping hotspot, featuring the Nokia Theater and Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Southern California Beaches – Play, surf, and soak up the sunshine on Southern California’s miles of breathtaking coastline and beautiful sand beaches, including Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, La Jolla, Venice Beach, Santa Monica beach and Malibu.
- Inland Empire – Southern California’s backyard, the Inland Empire is surrounded by mountain ranges and hills and offers endless recreation and things to do, including golf, hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, auto racing, four-wheeling, and mountain climbing. The Inland Empire is the only place in the US where you are 45 minutes from ski slopes and the beach!