If I know romance (and I KNOW romance!), there is nothing more romantic than a Newport Beach cruise for Orange County locals looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style. Imagine you and your special someone cruising along the Newport Beach coastline, drinks in hand, your backdrop 20 miles of waterfront estates and the unbeatably beautiful swirl of oranges and pinks that kiss the horizon as the sun sets behind the ocean (I TOLD you I know romance!). This Newport Beach cruise will be the perfect complement to the pre or post plans you have as numerous restaurants and nightlife destinations also call Newport Beach home. But really, who needs words when this photo can speak for me?
Cruise Newport Beach’s Valentine’s Day Cruises Include:
– 1 ½ Hour Cruise
– Complimentary Beverage (includes Champagne, Beer, Wine, or Non-Alcoholic)
– Full Service Cash Bar and Light Snacks Available
– Amazing Views of Newport Bay and Newport Beach Coastline
– Upper Deck with Amazing Views, Large Indoor Salon Seating, and Other Amenities
– Relaxing Music during Cruise. (Requests Welcome!)
– Light Narration on History of Bay Front Homes
At only $35 per person and with multiple departure dates and times between February 11th – February 19th, the opportunities for this year’s Valentine’s Day celebration are absolutely endless. You can even make it an overnight affair as Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa is nearby and is also currently promoting a Valentine’s Day special (surprise!) offering 15% off your stay that also includes a bottle of sparkling wine. Book Now!
You can book your Newport Beach cruise here: http://www.cruisenewportbeach.com/email_valentines_day_cruise.html
Happy Valentine’s Day and may the romance be ever in your favor! (I will just let that sink in all you Hunger Games fans…)